We want to inform you that we remain open to serve your comfort needs despite the COVID-19 pandemic. During the outbreak, our team will strictly observe preventive measures for the safety of our staff and customers.
In this difficult time, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Rest assured that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
We are fully prepared to continue serving your HVAC needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe, A & G family! We will get through this together!